* Cycle time (Wait Time plus Process Time) in seconds not including breaks etc.
* % Shrinkage per cycle allowance on top of processing time for breaks etc.
Shrinkage time and downtime in the cycle
Total cycle time including breaks etc.
* Hours available to work (available to customers)
* Number of units the customer demands in that time
TAKT time - Number of seconds to produce one unit to produce in line with customer demand
Number of people required to produce to the required rate to fulfull customer demand
FTE (Full Time Equivalent)
P.S. In practice, you cannot employ a part person, so round this number up
* Actual Resource (number of people working on the process)
Drop off rate in SECONDS (time to produce one unit with the current staffing levels)
Average completion rate (daily production in UNITS that will be produced with the current staffing levels)
units per day