The AuSQ Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion is designed to provide a basic working knowledge of both Six Sigma and Lean as well as the skills to be a valuable project sponsor or project champion.
The program builds leadership support for Lean Six Sigma implementation programs across the organisation.
AuSQ's Executive Champion program is delivered in an interactive workshop style suited for executive and senior managers.
Who Should Attend
This program will develop skill & knowledge to sponsor Lean & Six Sigma implementation programs and projects.
- Executives and senior managers
- Lean Six Sigma Program sponsors
- Lean Six Sigma Project managers
This course is available as an in-house training only.
- Gain a basic working knowledge of the Six Sigma DMAIC process
- Develop an understanding of the Lean concepts & tools and their practical application
- Develop an understanding of the use of Six Sigma & Lean to deliver business improvement projects
Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion is a half-day introductory course. Elements covered in the course include:
Six Sigma Rigour
- Six Sigma overview
- The 5 phases of Six Sigma – DMAIC
- Lean overview
- Non-value added activites
Implementing Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma organisation
- Lean Vs Six Sigma
- Sustaining the benefits
- Sponsoring a Lean Six Sigma program
- Championing a Lean Six Sigma project
- Reviewing a DMAIC Six Sigma project
Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion completion certificate will be issued to the program participants who have successfully completed the training.
- 1/2 day (Available as an in-house training only)
- A$ 950 incl. GST
The course includes the following:
- Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion courseware folder
- Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion Quick Reference Guides
- Completion certificate
- Experienced instructors