In the AuSQ Lean Agile Scrum Master training, we address real-world scenarios in a highly interactive format. Going beyond theory, we share personal stories and provide practical, useful tools.
- Investigate differences between Lean Agile processes and traditional waterfall methodologies
- Explore the theoretical basis of Scrum
- Gain an understanding of an array of Agile methods
- Learn ways to implement Scrum for the enterprise initiatives
Our Lean Agile trainers are practicing Agile experts with years of real-world industry experience rolling out Lean Agile practices at companies small and large, across many industry sectors.
Who Should Attend
This program provides the essential skills for those who wish to be trained as a Lean Agile Scrum Master.
- To-be Scrum Masters on Agile projects
- Change Agents
- Process Owners, and anyone involved in helping the organisation’s Lean Agile transformation.
Prior knowledge of Agile is recommended. This class assumes familiarity with Agile principles and practices and have worked in an Agile team environment.
This course has proven to be equally relevant to manufacturing and service/transactional environments.
This course is available as an in-house training only.
- Gain an understanding of the Lean Agile framework
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum team
- Talk the talk: learning the Scrum terminology, ceremonies, and cadences
- Walk through the processes that support the Scrum principles to enable the delivery of great products
- Discover the power of Scrum through communication, collaboration and cadence.
- Uncover the pitfalls that teams will encounter in an Agile transition and understand how to overcome those challenges
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a 4-day accelerated foundation course concentrating on the Lean Six Sigma methodology. Elements covered in the course include:
Become an Effective Scrum Master
- Setting the Agile mindset
- The basic Agile concepts
- Empirical and defined processes
Understand the Fundamentals of LEAN AGILE Scrum
- Timeboxing and the Sprint
- The importance of prioritisation
- Protecting focus
- The definition of "Definition of Done"
- Sprint duration
- Lean Agile team and roles
LEADING AGILE SCRUM
- Develop the Product Backlog
- User Stories – The Agile Requirement
- Estimation of a Different Kind
- Prioritisation and Order of the Product Backlog
- Backlog Refinement
- Plan the Sprint
- Plan on the Taskboard
- Daily Scrum Meeting
- Team Best Practices
- Sprint Review Meeting
- Sprint Demo
- The Sprint Retrospective – Inspect & Adapt
- Plan and Track the Release
- Team Velocity
- Release Planning
- Release Burndown
- Scrum Values
- Tips for Scrum Masters as… Coach, Guide, Facilitator, Impediment steward, Facilitator and
- Change Agent
- Distributed Teams
Certified Lean Agile Practitioner™– Scrum Master certification will be issued to the program participants who have successfully:
- passed the AuSQ Lean Agile Scrum Master knowledge test
- completed a business project or initiative as a Scrum Master using Lean Agile framework and tools in the workplace
- 2 days (available as an in-house training only)
- A$ 1,895 incl. GST
The course includes the following:
- Lean Agile Scrum Master courseware folder
- Lean Agile Quick Reference Guides
- Lean Agile Scrum Master knowledge test
- Completion certificate
- Lean Agile Scrum Master certification (project coaching not included)
- Experienced instructors