The AuSQ Lean Agile Foundation training prepares individuals and teams to work in an Agile environment. You will learn what Lean-Agile approach is about and how they can be successfully applied in the real-world.
This highly interactive course provides an introduction to Lean Agile concepts, principles, and roles and responsibilities, teamwork practices as well as hands-on practice with common techniques from Scrum to iteratively plan, incrementally deliver.
Who Should Attend
This program will provide background information about the Lean Agile methodology.
- Agile project team members
- Anyone who will be working in an Agile environment or are responsible for managing solution delivery
- Business improvement team members
- Team leaders & managers
This course has proven to be equally relevant to product development and service/transactional environments, and it is ideal for teams, giving you hands on practice to bring back to the workplace.
This course is available as an in-house training only.
- Understand Agile principles and how to build the discipline to support those principles in an Agile team environment
- Talk the talk: learning the Lean Agile terminology, roles and forums with their context
- Walk through the processes that support Agile principles to enable the delivery of great products
- Discover the power of Agile teams through communication, collaboration and cadence
- Uncover the pitfalls that teams will encounter in an Agile transition and understand how to overcome those challenges
Lean Agile Foundation is a 1-day introductory course. Elements covered in the course include:
- What is Agile?
- Agile Methods — Principles and Practices
- Agile Benefits — what you can expect
- Why Agile works
- Agile Teams
Lean Agile Basics & Practices
- Lean Overview
- Business Agility
- Continuous Improvement
- Agile Team Structure
LEAN AGILE DELIVERY
- Agile Cycle
- Scrum Process & Ceremonies
- Sprint Cycle
- Scrum Teams
- Many Layers of Planning
- Delivering Value
- Delivering Features
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- What is done?
- Sprint Review & Retro
- Adoption Strategies
- Enterprise adoption Strategies
Lean Agile Foundation certificate will be issued to the program participants who have successfully:
- passed the AuSQ Lean Agile Foundation knowledge test
- 1 day
- A$ 950 incl. GST
The course includes the following:
- Lean Agile Foundation courseware folder
- Lean Agile Quick Reference Guides
- Completion certificate
- Experienced instructors