Lean & Six Sigma Certifications
The AuSQ Lean & Six Sigma certifications can benefit a practitioner in many ways:
- Provides an impartial, third-party endorsement of an individual’s professional knowledge and experience
- Evaluates whether an individual possesses the education, experience and professional knowledge to meet industry standards
- Ensures companies and organisation that their training investments in their employees are satisfactory
- Allows an individual to participate in their own professional destiny
- Gain an advantage over competition and increase potential for a higher salary
Value of AuSQ Certifications
Our certification schemes provide independent verification of competency in applying the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies across a range of expertise levels.
Provide independent verification of competency in applying the Lean and Six Sigma methodologies across a range of expertise levels.
Establish a level of consistency and recognised international benchmarks that are applicable to both service (transactional) and manufacturing environments.
Benefits to Organisations
Provide powerful motivator during training, roadmap for post-training career development and generate significant financial benefits through successful project completions.
Benefits to Candidates
Recognise commitments & achievements to deliver real, measurable, operational and financial improvements. Enhance career.
AuSQ provide various certification schemes to verify the three levels of skills and capabilities required for successfully implement and sustain Lean & Six Sigma in an organisation:
- Lean Six Sigma Executive Champion
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Master
- Lean Practitioner
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt