The AuSQ Yellow Belt training is designed to provide a basic working knowledge of both Six Sigma and Lean as well as the skills to be a valuable key contributor to a business improvement project team.
The program ensure that the team members in project teams understand the aim of Lean Six Sigma and what their role will be within projects.
AuSQ Yellow Belt program is an interactive training without too much theoretical concepts.
Who Should Attend
This program will provide background information about the Lean & Six Sigma methodologies.
- Business improvement team members
- Team leaders & managers
This course has proven to be equally relevant to manufacturing and service/transactional environments.
- Gain a basic working knowledge of the Six Sigma DMAIC process
- Develop an understanding of the Lean concepts & tools and their practical application
- Develop an understanding of the use of Six Sigma & Lean to deliver business improvement projects
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a 1-day introductory course. Elements covered in the course include:
Six Sigma Rigour
- Six Sigma overview
- The 5 phases of Six Sigma – DMAIC
- Define – managing project expectations
- Measure – selecting product characteristics
- Analyse – calculating current capability
- Improve – piloting solutions
- Control – project handover
- Lean overview
- The 8 forms of Waste
- Value Stream Mapping
- Establishing a Lean measurementsystem
- Mistake proofing
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt completion certificate will be issued to the program participants who have successfully completed the training.
- 1 day
- A$ 950 incl. GST
The course includes the following:
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt courseware folder
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Quick Reference Guides
- Completion certificate
- Experienced instructors